While Australia remains a cosmopolitan nation, culturally diverse consumers demand better understanding and meaningful engagement. Optimise your investment with cross-cultural insights.
Australia has one of the most diverse cross-cultural populations in the world. You'll find the influence of cultures from every corner of the globe within our nation. In 2018, China and India took up second and third place as most permanent migrants in Australia. These population shifts have had an enormous impact on the shape of Australia today, and for the future.
Most aspects of consumer behaviour are culture-bound. Cultural relationships are closely linked with the personal perception, attitude, decision-making, and adoption of innovations. These are the basis of branding, marketing and communication strategies. Many leading local and international businesses are taking a pragmatic approach to cross-cultural marketing approach due to its complexity and cost barriers.
We do it differently and we are here to help.
Bastion Insights Cross-Cultural Insights expertise includes:
- Direct access to our one of a kind Chinese research community – Golden Voice
- Cultural immersion and branding
- Cross-cultural insights generation which leads to marketing strategy planning
- Cross-cultural communication strategy co-development
- Extensive experience in both government and broad commercial sectors
- Ever-growing research community. Currently expending into local South East Asian